How to Apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and Covering Letter (no more than four sides of A4 in length per document aligned to the person specification). Please also include your contact details.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV; we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please provide the details of two referees. Note that we will only approach referees for candidates proceeding to final selection and only with your permission. Please clearly indicate whether we can approach each referee before the selection date.
- Please ensure that you address the key requirements as set out in the person specification. These competencies will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this.
- Please return your application by the closing date – no applications will be accepted once the long listing process has begun.
- Following long listing, you will be contacted directly by a Penna consultant to update you on the status of your application.
The following timetable sets out the key dates in the recruitment process:
|Closing Date||Friday 26th February 2021|
|Longlist Meeting (Candidates are not required to attend)||W/C 1st March 2021|
|Preliminary Interviews (virtual via MS Teams)||W/C 8th March 2021|
|Shortlist Meeting (Candidates are not required to attend)||W/C 15th March 2021|
|Psychometric Assessment||W/C 22nd March 2021|
|Final Panel Interviews||Director of Finance s151
Director of Housing
Director of Adult Social Care
Director of Borough Economy
Director of Regeneration
|23rd March 2021
24th March 2021
25th March 2021
30th March 2021
1st April 2021
To apply for any of these roles, please click the link below:
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact as follows:
David Slatter on 07500 828610 for Director of Finance s151
Helen Alwell on 07809 905467 for Director of Housing and Director of Adult Social Care
Nick Raper on 07715 690463 for Director of Borough Economy & Director of Regeneration